Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery Eleyele Ibadan invite candidates for Applications into her Nursing programmes.
List Of Programmes Available:
- Post-Basic Midwifery
- Basic General Nursing
OYO STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING & MIDWIFERY POST-BASIC MIDWIFERY.
This is an eighteen (18) month programme commencing in September, 2018.
- Applicant must have WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits (at not more than two (2) sittings) in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology;
- Also should be a Registered Nurse (RN) with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria. Applicants awaiting the result of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Examination may also apply.
OYO STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING & MIDWIFERY BASIC GENERAL NURSING.
This is a three year programme commencing in October, 2018, after which candidates will be presented for both the College and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) Final Qualifying Examinations to qualify as General Nurses and be eligible for registration with NMCN as Registered Nurses (RN).
Requirements For Application
- All Applicants must Have WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits (at not more than two (2) sittings) in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology;
- Only individuals with required credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings from the same examination body may apply. He or she should be at least Seventeen (17) years old on admission.
Procedure To Apply For OYO STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING & MIDWIFERY.
- Any interested candidate should pay the sum Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000)only to the College Account Number: 0694966574 at any branch of Access Bank PLC. Similarly, a sum of Two Hundred Naira (N200) only into Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, Oyo State Chapter Account Number: 2019704292 at any First Bank Nigeria Plc;
- with the Bank Tellers obtained from the Bank, the applicant will come to the College and collect the scratch card to fill the online admission form on http://www.oyostatecollegeofnursingandmidwifery.com/students/portal/login.
- candidates should print the completed copy and other details from the website on successful completion of the online admission application; and
- candidate should come along with his/her photocard on the day of examination
For further enquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar or Heads of Department of Nursing and Midwifery respectively.
OYO STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING & MIDWIFERY Notice Date
Online application will commence on Tuesday, 3rd April, 2018 must be completed on or before Friday, 29th June, 2018.
Date of Entrance Examination: Saturday, 7th July, 2018
Time: 8.00 am prompt Venue: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan
While The Date For Interview Is: Monday, 23rd July 2018 – Friday, 27th July, 2018.
- Post Basic Midwifery Programme: Monday, 3rd September, 2018.
- Basic General Nursing Programme: Monday, 2nd October, 2018.
Note: you are not expected to pay to any agent or individual, all payment should be paid directly to the College Account Number Which Is 0694966574 , when that is done, you will obtain scratch card from the Bursary Department of the college to complete your Application Online.
For Further information or Inquires contact: 08034662462, 08063258781, 08073864856