PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN Has Started The Sale Of Post-Unified Tertiary And Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) Screening Application Form For The 2018/2019 Academic Session, All Candidates who meets the eligibility below can now proceed to purchase the screening application form online.
All Candidates that chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of institution in the 2018 UTME, and got a JAMB score of 120 and above are eligible to purchase the post-UTME screening application form for the 2018/2019 Admission process.
Also Note that candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2018/2019 Post UTME screening exercise.
NOTE THIS BEFORE COMMENCING:
a. If You Chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as Your FIRST CHOICE in The 2018 UTME And those who are willing to change and make PTI Their first choice before the screening date and got a minimum score of 120 you are eligible to purchase the form
b. The cost for Post-UTME Screening Application Form is Two Thousand Naira 0nly (N2,000.00)
c. The purchase of online application Started on 6th July
d. The Purchase Of Application Form ends on August 6th, 2018
e. The Screening Exercises Will Take Place on Saturday, 11th August, 2018.
Screening Exercise Details:
Date: Saturday, 11th August, 2018
Venue: the Institute’s Campus along PTI Road
HOW TO PURCHASE POST UTME SCREENING FORM
Important Notice: Candidates are expected to enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
1. Candidates are to visit: www.pti.edu.ng
2. Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME
3. Fill in the on-line “sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: You are expected to save the username and password i.e write down for Further use and click on submit)
4. Automatically the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page will open then you generate The RRR Code.
5. Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
6. After the payment of 2000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
7. Enter your username and password and click Login.
8. Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
9. Finally Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES IN PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN:
*National Diploma (ND) levels:
Petroleum Engineering Technology
Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
Science Laboratory Technology
Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
Computer Science and Information Technology
1. If try to login and the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD after payment, mail firstname.lastname@example.org your RRR code. Or use the Re-query your RRR code at the bottom of the login page.
2. Read the instructions on the front page of the website carefully before completing the form.
3. Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
4. Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in the Institute’s website; www.pti.edu.ng.
5 Finally note that contradiction in names, passport, O’Level Certficates and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the institute and may lead to disqualifications of defaulting candidates.
If You Need Technical Support:
Kindly e-mail email@example.com or call 08037234529, 08058431017, 08092138480 stating your challenge.
Please Share Using The Facebook Button To Reach Wide Range Of People That May Find This News Helpful And Timely