Rivers State University (RSU) recruiting for the post of a Registrar, Interested candidates can apply using the steps below and to send it to the appropriate body.
The office of Registrar of the Rivers State University will become vacant on the 1st of March, 2019. Qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply to fill the vacant position of the Registrar, Rivers State University, Nkpolu Oroworukwo, Port Harcourt.
1. Candidates must have acquired a good and reputable degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification plus at least 18 years relevant post qualification experience, a considerable part of which must be in a higher Institution preferably a University certificate.
2. A master’s degree plus 15 years post qualification experience, a considerable part of which must be in a higher Institution administration.
3. Evidence of computer proficiency is required.
4. Candidate must not be more than 60 years of age at the time of appointment.
The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the University and is accountable to the Vice Chancellor for the day to day administrative work of the institution. By the virtue of the Office, the person shall be the Secretary to the Governing Council, Senate, Congregation and Convocation. The outstanding candidate will be required among other things, to train and give good professional leadership to administrative staff to ensure proficient and effective professional administrative performance.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates’ are required to forward their applications in 15 copies with photocopies of their Certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae showing the following:
* Full Name
* Date and Place of Birth
* Permanent Address
* Marital Status
* No. and Ages of Children
* Educational Institution Attended with Dates and Qualifications obtained including Membership/Fellowship of relevant Professional Bodies.
* Work Experience & Position Held with Dates Present Employer, Post and Salary List of Publications if any,
* Other Relevant Activities outside the current Employment.
* Major Professional Achievements, Contributions including Awards received if any.
* Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees one of whom should be professionally competent to assess the applicant.
The Referees should be requested to forward their references to the Registrar, Rivers State University, Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, Port Harcourt.
All applications should be addressed to:
Rivers State University
Rivers State Nigeria.
This is to reach the Office not later than Six (6) weeks from the date of this publication. All applicants should indicate at the top left-hand corner of the envelope, the position they are applying for. Only shortlisted Candidates would be contacted for the interview
Please Click On The Facebook and Twitter buttons to Share with others.