UBTH Midwifery form on sale: University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) is now selling application forms for admission into its School of Post Basic Midwifery programme for the 2020/2021 session. Below are the requirements and how to obtain the UBTH School of Post Basic Midwifery form.
The general public is invited for Admission into the school of Post Basic Midwifery, University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH), Benin City for the 2020/2021 session.
Requirements for UBTH School of Post Basic Midwifery Admission.
Applicants must have the following qualification to be able to apply for the UBTH eighteen (18) months Post Basic Midwifery Programme.
- Possess five (5) credits in not more than two sitting in WAEC/NECO, NABTEB, SSCE/GCE/OL which must include, English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and chemistry.
- Be a qualified Nurse duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Method on how to Apply for UBTH School of Post Basic Midwifery Admission Form.
Application forms are obtainable from the office of the Principal/Head of Department (School of Midwifery) on presentation of evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of Six Thousand Five Hundred Naira. (N6, 500) only payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training School of Midwifery using REMITA Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
SEE IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION BELOW.
- Sales of forms commence 9th March 2020 and close 26th September 2020.
- All forms must be purchased from the office of the Principal/Head of Department, School of Midwifery, UBTH.
- Be informed that UBTH does not sell the school of midwifery application forms online.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM: Completed application forms should be submitted to the institution before 26th September, 2020. UBTH Midwifery form on sale
Date of Entrance Exam: Saturday 26th September 2020 at 8:00 am
Date of selection interview: Tuesday 29th September 2020 at 11:00 am
Venue: School of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City
Please come with original and photocopies of your credentials.
NB: All Candidates must take charge of their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.