Newest Update: UI post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK. You can however check below for the 2020/2021 cut-off mark, process and requirements.
- 1 UI post UTME screening form is out: University Of Ibadan (UI) has released the Post Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session, Candidates that meets the eligibility below can proceed to get their Forms online.
- 2 How To Make Payments (Option):
UI post UTME screening form is out: University Of Ibadan (UI) has released the Post Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session, Candidates that meets the eligibility below can proceed to get their Forms online.
We wish to inform the general public especially candidates that chose University Of Ibadan as their first choice Institution in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and got a JAMB score of 200 and above that they are eligible to purchase the Post-UTME Screening Application Form for the 2020/2021 Admission Process.
The university website will be open on Monday, 24 June, 2019 to Wednesday 21 August, 2019 for the submission of their bio-data and SSCE/NECO results online.
Recommended: University of Ibadan Post UTME Past Questions and Answers [Free Download].
The closing date for submission of bio-data / O/level results may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose bio-data are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for the University of Ibadan (UI) Post-UTME Screening and admission.
Eligibility for UI Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
All applicants who chose University of Ibadan (UI), Ibadan, as their institution of first choice in the last UTME and scored the required cut-off point of 200.
Schedule for UI Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The date for UI post UTME will be communicated to candidates through their email addresses and sms. Candidates are therefore advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers. The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and functional phone numbers.
Procedure For Post-UTME Application
1. All Candidates are advised to visit the Admission Portal at http://www.ui.edu.ng using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 65345521EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Chibuzor Umar. A screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
How To Make Payments (Option):
a. Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
b. Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
c. Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
2. Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
3. Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
4. Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
5. Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
6. Candidates are to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
7. An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
NOTE: Candidates are Warned that Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. therefore you are expected to submit only genuine documents. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Also You are advised to work with the above instructions to do your online registration successfully.
You Know Others Will Be Glad To Get This Update Quickly, So Use The Facebook Button And Share