University Of Ibadan (UI) has released the Post Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening application form for the 2018/2019 academic session, Candidates that meets the eligibility below can proceed to get their Forms online.
We wish to inform the general public especially candidates that chose University Of Ibadan as their first choice Institution in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and got a JAMB score of 200 and above that they are eligible to purchase the Post-UTME Screening Application Form for the 2018/2019 Admission Process.
i) The Registration for the screening exercise will commence on Monday, 16 July, 2018
ii) Candidates are to register and submit their bio-data and SSCE/NECO results online between Monday, 16 July, 2018 to Friday, 10 August, 2018.
iii) The deadline for submission of bio-data / O/level results may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose bio-data are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for Post-UTME Screening and for admission.
iv) The Post-UTME Screening Application Form Is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000.00)
v) You are also expected to fill in your functional email address and phone Numbers as the institution will send the date for the screening exercise to your emails and Phone numbers. (Use Valid Email address and phone numbers when filling the online application to avoid not getting information when necessary)
Procedure For Post-UTME Application
1. All Candidates are advised to visit the Admission Portal at http://www.ui.edu.ng using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 23466781JA Osilama (Surname) Betty Nkechi.
i. Candidates are to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000.00) it should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account).
ii. Candidate’s are to fill in their Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
How To Make Payments (Option):
Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
2. Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
3. Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
4. Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
5. Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
6. Candidates are to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
7. An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
NOTE: Candidates are Warned that Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. therefore you are expected to submit only genuine documents. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Also You are advised to work with the above instructions to do your online registration successfully.
You Know Others Will Be Glad To Get This Update Quickly, So Use The Facebook Button And Share