UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN (UI)
UI 2017/2018 Process for Acceptance Fee Payment And Clearance
The Candidates who have been offered Admission into the University of Ibadan, UI are by this notice informed that the procedure for Acceptance Fee Payment And Clearance for 2017/2018 Academic Session is ongoing
WE are using this medium to inform all the candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University of Ibadan, UI for the 2017/ 2018 session that the clearance exercise commenced on Monday, 27th November, 2017.
Deadline for UI Acceptance Fee Payment
The University of Ibadan, UI payment portal will open from Tuesday, 13th February 2018 to Tuesday, 6th March 2018. Please take advantage of it before it is too late.
Procedure for UI Acceptance Fee Payment
Admitted candidates should proceed to the UI admissions portal at www.admissions.ui.edu.ng to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Thirty-Five Thousand Naira only (N35,000.00) only, using the approved payment mode.
Candidates are requested to bring the underlisted documents for the UI clearance exercise:
- Biodata and Acceptance Fee Forms to be filled online and downloaded from the University of Ibadan Admissions portal.
2. Institution and candidate’s copies of JAMB Admission Letter(This should be printed from Jamb website)
3. Original and 2 photocopies of the UTME Result Slip.
4. Original and 2 photocopies of the credentials uploaded for the screening exercise – SSCE/GCE/CAMBRIDGE O/LEVEL. Presentation of credentials different from what was uploaded will lead to automatic disqualification.
5. Four (4) recent passport size photographs
6. Original and 2 photocopies of Birth Certificate and Immunization Card. Certificates issued by private hospitals and religious institutions are not acceptable.
7. Two letters of reference from two reputable persons on Letter-Head Papers
8. Original copy of payment receipt for N35,000 Acceptance Fee
Candidates are advised to go online to download, fill and bring along for the clearance exercise
a. Medical Form
b. Undertaking Form
c. JAMB Form B001 and B003
Important Notice: Candidates are strongly advised not to transact any business with any other person/persons, corporate or any other site other than the University of Ibadan Website: www.ui.edu.ng.
For further enquiry, contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office on any of the helpline: 08147031889 or send electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
O.I. Olukoya, MNIM, FPA