The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Online Purchase of Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination(Post-UTME) Screening Application For 2018/2019 Academic Session has begun
We are Using this medium to inform the public and candidates that chose University of Benin (UNIBEN) that the Post-UTME screening application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now available, candidates can now proceed to get their application Online
Below Is The Details Concerning The UNIBEN Post-UTME Screening Exercise
*The Management of UNIBEN has Schedule the Post-UTME Screening Exercise to hold on Friday, 27th July 2018 and Saturday, 11th August 2018, Venue will be in different centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
*The Type of Screening Exercise will be Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. candidates are expected to be in their Exam Centre and be seated in the CBT Hall 1 hour to your Screening Exercise
The Management has stated the candidates that are Eligible For the Post-UTME Screening Exercise below:
*Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2018/2019 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
*Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
Procedure To Get Your Online Application Form
Kindly Note that your email must be functional before starting the application process, if don’t have an email or your email is invalid create one before starting the process
- Go to uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Then Click Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Select the 2018/2019 Admission Screening Application.
- Click on Register for Application
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.orgclick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required informationand upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THESPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule & Details.
|S/N||GROUP||COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY|
|1||SOCIAL SCIENCES||Social Sciences|
|Education – Social Sciences|
|Education – Management Sciences|
|Mathematics and Economics|
|Education – Physical Sciences|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|Education Life Sciences|
*When going for the screening DO NOT bring Mobile Phones and calculators into the Examination Hall
*Now After Applying you are requested to back online on Wednesday, 25th July 2018, to get the details about your Post-UTME Screening Exercise. i.e to know the Date, Time and Venue,
*Finally the Deadline for Online Application is on Sunday 22nd July 2018 by 11:59 pm, Once the website is closed it will not be opened again. hurry and get your Screening Form Now.
Share With Others, Click The Facebook Button