UNIBEN Post UTME Screening form: The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Online Purchase of Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination(Post-UTME) Screening Application For 2020/2021 Academic Session has begun
We are Using this medium to inform the public and candidates that chose University of Benin (UNIBEN) that the Post-UTME screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available.
Below Is The Details Concerning The UNIBEN Post-UTME Screening Exercise
*The Management of UNIBEN has Schedule the Post-UTME Screening Exercise to take place between 23rd November, 2020 and 8th December, 2020 , the Venue will be in different centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
*The Type of Screening Exercise will be Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. candidates are expected to be in their Exam Centre and be seated in the CBT Hall 1 hour to your Screening Exercise
Eligibility for the Post UTME
The Management has stated the candidates that are Eligible For the Post-UTME Screening Exercise below:
*Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
*Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
Procedure To Get Your Online Application Form
Kindly Note that your email must be functional before starting the application process, if don’t have an email or your email is invalid create one before starting the process
- Go to uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Then Click Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required informationand upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THESPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule & Details.
GROUPING OF COURSES FOR SCREENING
1. SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
a. Mathematics and Economics
c. Social Sciences
d. Management Sciences
e. Estate Management
g. Environmental Sciences
2. PHYSICAL SCIENCES
a. Physical Sciences
b. Education – Physical Sciences
c. Technical Education
f. Basic Medical Sciences
3. LIFE SCIENCES
b. Life Sciences
c. Education Life Sciences
b. Education Arts
c. Library and Information Sciences
Guidance and Counseling
5 OTHERS Special Education
a. Early Childhood Education
b. Adult Education
NOTE: *Mobile Phones and calculators are not allowed
*All candidates should go back online to check the specific day, time and venue for the screening exercise.
Deadline: Application website closes by midnight of 14th September, 2020. Candidates, who pay after the deadline will not be screened.
Share With Others, Click The Facebook Button