NEWEST UPDATE: This is to inform all UTME candidates that the University of Calabar has rescheduled the closing date of the UTME registration portal to Monday, 21st September, 2020. All applicants should take advantage of this window to finish all pending registration.
UNICAL post UTME form: University of Calabar (UNICAL) post UTME form is now available for sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. This page provides the entry requirements, registration closing date and application procedure.
UNICAL wishes to invite suitably and qualified candidates for its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
Eligibility for UNICAL Post UTME Screening exercise.
UTME and Direct Entry candidates who scored 160 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2020/2021 session.
Method on how to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME.
Use the following options below:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option: This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
i. Unical Microfinance Bank
ii. WEMA Bank
iii. First city Monument Bank
iv. Heritage Bank
v. Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Print out the completed form.
Aptitude Test for UNICAL= N2000.
Opening and deadline for UNICAL Post UTME Registration Portal.
Registration will start from Monday, 29th June, 2020, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Monday, 21st September, 2020.
Important Information for UNICAL Post UTME Screening Exercise.
i. The date for the Aptitude Test will be communicated to all candidates at the close of registration.
Candidates are therefore advised to check the portal after the close of registration for their venue and time of the CBT
ii. Candidates are also advised to ensure their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
iii. The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
iv. Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
v. Foreign candidates are as well advised to indicate their country of residence
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar