The Post UTME Screening Exercise Results of the University Of Calabar (UNICAL) for the 2018/2019 Academic Session is now uploaded online for all who participated in the screening exercise to check.
Studecamp wish to notify all Post UTME candidates of University of Calabar that the results has been uploaded successfully online, candidates can now view their results with the guideline from the management below.
Candidates are expected to purchase the Post UTME Screening Result Checking scratch cards at of any of the banks below:
a. UNICAL Microfinance Bank, Calabar
b. First City Monument Bank Plc
c. Enterprise Bank, Calabar
d. WEMA Bank Plc, Calabar
Use This Procedure To Check UNICAL Post UTME Result.
1. Visit: http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-post-utme.aspx.
2. In the space provided fill in your JAMB registration number and result checker PIN
3. Then, click on ‘Login’ button to access your UNICAL post UTME score.
Important Notice From The Managements
- Candidates who are yet to upload their O’Level results while registering for UTME are advised to visit any CBT centre and upload the result(s) on or before 31st August, 2018. Failure to do so may deny such candidate possible admission on CAPS.
- Do Not pay any one money to gain admission, the school authority has not given any one such platform to give admission, so keep your money to yourself and wait for the Admission List that will be released soon, if you fail to adhere to the managements warnings you are at a big LOST.
Please Do Us A Favour By Sharing This Post To Your Friends On Facebook. Thanks