University of Lagos academic calender for second semester activities 2018/2019 has been released. Below is the academic calender.
The School management wishes to inform all the students of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) and the general public that the institution has released her academic calendar for the second semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
University of Lagos Academic Calendar for the second Semester 2019/2020 academic Session is as follows:
- Monday, July 8, 2019 ›› Resumption and Lectures Begin
- Monday, June 24* – Sunday, August 18, 2019 ›› Registration of Courses
- Monday, September 2 – Sunday, September 15, 2019 ›› Editing of Registered Courses (2 weeks)
- Friday, October 11, 2019 ›› Lectures End (14 weeks)
- Monday, October 14 – Friday, October 18, 2019 ›› Lecture-Free Week / GST Examinations (1 week)
- Monday, October 21 – Friday, November 1, 2019 ›› Undergraduate Examination in all Faculties (2 weeks)
- Monday, November 4 – Saturday, November 9, 2019 ›› Examination in all Core Courses in Faculty of Education (1 week)
- Saturday, November 9, 2019 ›› End of Session/Students Depart /Opening of 2019/2020 Registration Portal
- Monday, November 18 – Saturday, November 30, 2019 ›› NUGA
- Monday, December. 2, 2019 ›› DLI Residential Programme Commences (6 weeks)
- Saturday, January 11, 2020 ›› DLI Students Depart
- Thursday, December 19, 2019 ›› Consideration of Results by BCOS commences (4 weeks after Exams)
- Wednesday, January 29, 2020 Senate Meeting for Consideration of Results
- To be Determined ›› Date of Resumption, 2019 ››/2020 academic session
*Online Registration Commences. University of Lagos academic calender for second semester activities
- 2nd Wednesday of every month Faculty Board of Studies/Examiners
- 2nd and 3rd Wednesday of every month Inaugural Lecture
- Last Wednesday of every month Senate Meeting
- Two weeks after Examinations Uploading of Results
All Heads of Departments and Course Advisers should make sure that:
The entire students should print two (2) copies of their course registration forms for endorsement by their respective course advisers, within the 6th and 7th week of resumption for the semester.
The entire students and Departments are to keep a copy (each) of the endorsed form.