UNILAG JUPEB ADMISSION FORM: The University of Lagos (UNILAG), School of Foundation Studies is now selling forms for admission into its JUPEB programme (formerly referred to as Foundation Programme) for the 2020/2021 academic session. Below is the requirements, subject combination and how to obtain UNILAG JUPEB form.
Suitably and qualified candidates are invited into the School of Foundation Studies, Unilag for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Highly successful candidates after an approved examination administered by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), are eligible for consideration for Direct Entry admission into the 200 Level of the Degree Programmes of the University through JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board), or admission into the University of Bedfordshire, University of Central Lancashire, University of the West of England, De Montfort University, Leicester, University of Birmingham, (UK) University of Aberdeen, Scotland and Soochow University, China. Please note that the programme does not currently have facilities for the visually impaired and is strictly a non-residential programme.
Subject Combination For UNILAG JUPEB.
The School of Foundation Studies will provide an intensive one-year programme, teaching subjects in line with the JUPEB Syllabus for admission according to the following subject combination groupings:
S/N. SUBJECT COMBINATION | DESIGNATION
- CRS/IRS – Music – Visual Arts | SFS01
- CRS/IRS – French – Literature In English | SFS02
- CRS/IRS – Igbo/Yoruba – Literature In English | SFS03
- CRS/IRS – History – Literature In English | SFS04
- CRS/IRS – Music – Literature In English | SFS05
- CRS/IRS – History – Igbo/Yoruba | SFS06
- CRS/IRS – Igbo/Yoruba – Visual Arts | SFS07
- CRS/IRS – History – Visual Arts | SFS08
- CRS/IRS – Government – Visual Arts | SFS09
- CRS/IRS – Government – Music | SFS10
- CRS/IRS – Government – Igbo/Yoruba | SFS11
- CRS/IRS – Economics – Government | SFS12
- CRS/IRS – French – Government | SFS13
- CRS/IRS – Government – History | SFS14
- CRS/IRS – Government – Literature In English | SFS15
- Literature In English – Music – Visual Arts | SFS16
- French – Igbo/Yoruba – Literature In English | SFS17
- Government – Music – Visual Arts | SFS18
- Economics – Government – Literature In English | SFS19
- Government – History – Literature In English | SFS20
- Government – Music – Literature In English | SFS21
- Accounting – Business Studies – Economics | SFS22
- Accounting – Economics – Geography | SFS23
- Accounting – Economics – Government | SFS24
- Business Studies – Economics – Government | SFS25
- Business Studies – Economics – Geography | SFS26
- Economics – Geography – Government | SFS27
- Biology – Chemistry – Physics | SFS28
- Biology – Mathematics – Physics | SFS29
- Biology – Economics – Government | SFS30
- Biology – Economics – Literature In English | SFS31
- Biology – Chemistry – Economics | SFS32
- Chemistry – Physics – Mathematics | SFS33
- Chemistry – Economics – Mathematics | SFS34
- Economics – Mathematics – Physics | SFS35
- Mathematics – Physics – Visual Arts | SFS36
- Mathematics – Economics – Geography | SFS37
- Mathematics – Geography – Physics | SFS38
- Requirements for UNILAG JUPEB Admission.
Candidate must have a minimum of FIVE credits (English Language, Mathematics and three relevant subjects) obtained in one sitting at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
- All admitted students will undergo compulsory medical test. UNILAG has zero tolerance for drug abuse, sexual harassment, examination malpractice and other anti-social behavior.
Method on how to Apply for UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form.
The Application opens on Monday, August 24, 2020 and deadline on Friday, October 9, 2020.
STEPS FOR COMPLETING SCHOOL OF FOUNDATION STUDIES e- APPLICATION FORM:
i. Visit the School of Foundation Studies application site on (www.unilag.edu.ng)
ii. On the prospective student’s menu, click on the School of Foundation Studies
iii. Go through the information on subject combinations relevant to your proposed choice of course of study for Direct Entry admission. Please note that changes have been made on the previous combinations.
iv. Complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a payment reference number (PRN) using the applicant’s names.
v. Make payment at any Commercial bank in Nigeria with the payment reference number (PRN)
vi. Cost of Application Form (including online practice tests (excluding Bank Charges)) is N25,000.00 (non-refundable)
vii. Make payment at any Commercial bank in Nigeria with the payment reference number (PRN)
viii. Return to the applications site on unilag.edu.ng.
ix. Log in with PRN as username and applicant’s surname in lowercase as password.
x. Complete the application form and print two copies for yourself.
xi. Examination pass will be available online a week before the examination date. Print a copy and bring to the examination venue.
NOTE: Read the information on the subject combination relevant to your course of study before completing the application forms online
FORMAT FOR Examination: Computer-Based Testing (Please check the Unilag Website a week before examination to verify your examination date).
- All Questions are Multiple Choice.
- Examination subjects are: Mathematics, English Language (20 questions each) and 3 other relevant subjects according to candidate’s choice of subject combination (15 questions each), making a total of 85 questions, to be answered in one (1) hour.
- All candidates are to report at designated venues (according to the schedule on the Examination Pass) two hours before the scheduled Examination time.
UNILAG has zero tolerance for drug abuse, sexual harassment, examination malpractice and other anti-social behaviours.
Enquiries are to be made to Director, School of Foundation Studies +2349093621958; +2348165378747 (Please call during office hours only, 8 am – 6 pm)