University of Lagos, UNILAG online lecture for GST courses has commenced. Below is the step by step procedure on how to join and access the course materials and videos for the Online lectures.
The management of the University Of Lagos, UNILAG has deemed it fit to help their student study even at the comfort of their homes, due to this COVID-19 pandemic, the University of Lagos (UNILAG) wishes to inform their students that GST courses are now fully online and learning continues from home during this period.
Undergraduate students are encouraged to continue to access the course materials and videos online.
Procedure to Join UNILAG GST Online Lectures.
1. Open your web browser(e.g. Mozilla, Chrome, etc).
2. Go to the URL: https://gstonline.unilag.edu.ng.
3. Click on “Click here to Login” on the homepage.
4. Click on LOGIN WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.
5. Enter your Microsoft account email which is Matric_No@live.unilag.edu.ng and click the Next button.
6. Enter your Microsoft Account Password and click on the Sign-In button.
7. Click on the course to access your lecture materials and videos.
8. Ensure to check on your course page regularly. The Lecturer of the course can post assignments, tests or any other class activity at any time.
9. Ensure to check the duration of the Test. The Lecturer may not extend the time set for the test.
To get the pictures guideline on how to join the UNILAG GST Online Lectures CLICK HERE