Students that participated in the pre-admission screening exercise can now check their status online. The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Undergraduate Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
The School authority of the UNILORIN has published the first and second batch admission lists for the 2019/2020 session.
Candidates that took part in the University of Ilorin post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Procedure on how to Check UNILORIN Admission List.
Note: You can only access your UNILORIN admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNILORIN admission status.
Qualified candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Any candidates who forgot to upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will definitely be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to UNILORIN admission portal at https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields and the click on login.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
Bravo to candidates that made it to UNILORIN admission list for the 2019/2020 session.