UNIMAID Post UTME/DE Screening Form: University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID make available the post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2020/2021 academic session candidates can now go online and purchase their forms respectively. UNIMAID Post UTME/DE Screening Form
We are using this medium to inform the public that the management of University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID has announced the sale of post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2020/2021 academic session as well as advice candidates to pick their UNIMAID Post UTME/DE Screening Form on time
Candidates That Are Qualified To Apply For UNIMAID Post UTME:
- Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME, and a minimum of Credit in Diploma, 10 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for Direct Entry.
2. Note: the screening exercise is also open to candidates who did not choose the University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration.
Below Are The Steps You Should Follow To Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME:
Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website: www.unimaidonline.net and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00) only for the registration including bank charges.
NOTE: The portal will open on 1st July, 2020 and close on 30th Oct, 2019.
1. Click on Register to create an account.
2. Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE Screening Account.
- Jamb No.
- First Name
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
3. Click Register Account.
4. A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Click pay icon
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Go to any bank with your RRR invoice and make your payment
ATM Payment Option
- Click pay icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed.
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK. Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
6. After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password.
7. Continue with your registration
8. First, you will be redirected to the course selection page where you will be required to provide the following
- UTME first choice
- UTME second choice
- UTME subject combination d. UTME score
9. Next, you will be redirected to a bio-data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph, save, and click next.
10. Here you will be required to provide your O level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
11. On the next step, you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
12. Next, you will be redirected to the documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
13. Click-submit when completed and confirm submission.
14. Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
15. You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message thanks” will be displayed.
If You Find This Post Useful Kindly Share and get others informed by Clicking The Facebook-Button