UNIOSUN post UTME screening form: Osun State University, UNIOSUN PUTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Below is the requirements and how to obtain UNIOSUN post UTME form.
The school management wishes to inform candidates and the general public that the post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise Application Forms for admission into the undergraduate programmes of the UNIOSUN are now available on-line for sale.
UNIOSUN candidates Eligible for Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Applicants who chose Osun State University as their First choice, with a minimum score of 160.
NOTE: Candidates that wish to study Accounting, Business Administration and Political Science must score at least 180 marks while candidates that scored less than 200 marks would not be considered for admission into any of the programmes:
- Common and Islamic Law
Any candidates who chose any of these courses but scored less than 200 could change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
Addmission: Osun State University will admit only candidates with least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings except for Medicine, Nursing and Law, where candidates are expected to have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO in the relevant subjects at one sitting. The school do accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
Candidates should meticulously provide their O’ Level details on the University portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn, once discovered. Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
According to the national policy, any candidate who will be less than Sixteen(16) years of age at the point of registration/documentation for the programme needs not to apply.
RECENT APPROVED PROGRAMMES
- B. Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B. Eng. Agricultural Engineering
- B. Sc. Marketing
- B. Sc. Statistics
- B. Forestry
- LL.B (Common & Islamic Law)
Method on how to Apply for UNIOSUN Post UTME Form.
Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal via http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
The N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) payment for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Mastercard, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
- All Direct Entry candidates should complete the form on-line following the same process as above and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programmes. Candidates are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University not later than Friday 11th September, 2020.
- Direct Entry candidates must have obtained Direct Entry form including UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2020/2021 academic Session, also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION:
- Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University as their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
- Also, candidates who made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM (CAPS):
NOTE: The admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions. All candidates are advised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission. UNIOSUN post UTME screening form
DEADLINE: Submission of forms closes at 12.00 noon on Friday, 16th October, 2020.
For more info, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 080-35769845, 08107976419