The University of Port Harcourt Direct Entry Screening form is now available online. The management is now selling its Direct Entry Screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The School Authority want to use this medium to inform all Candidates who choose the University of Port Harcourt for Direct Entry Admission to apply for screening by logging in to the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and complete a Form online, to give information on:
(iii) Qualifying Exam (s) for Direct Entry Admission
(iv) Results obtained from qualifying examinations (O’level, A’level, Diploma, NCE, and Degree respectively). This must be detailed, showing the pass level and points.
(v) Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: Monday, 27th July 2020 – Friday, 28th August, 2020.
Method on how to apply to the University of Port Harcourt Direct Entry Screening Form.
- Applicants are to input JAMB Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make a payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and login with your JAMB Registration Number and the Access Code on the Payment Slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1×1 inch.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the photocopy of the document of JAMB Slip, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, O’level Examination results (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), A’level, Diploma, NCE, JUPEB/IJMB, and Degree Programme results, showing CGPA as applicable. Alternatively, the requested documents can be mailed by courier to: The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. You can visit this site for more information on: University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Pre-Degree Programme Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Session
- Inconsistency in the name is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Leveland A’Level Results, JAMB ResultSlips and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2020, to be eligible for the Admission.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON FRIDAY, 28TH AUGUST, 2020.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Registration is online, therefore candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates must ensure their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 08123241152, 08116188834, 08116188840