University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT gives guideline on how to Apply for admission deferment 2017/2018 academic session.
All candidates who has been offered provisional Admission into the University of Port Harcourt(UNIPORT) and for one reason or the other wishes to Defer their admission is by this notice informed that the management of UNIPORT has provided the guideline on how to go about it, this information is meant for candidates admitted in the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
MANAGEMENT APPROVED PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION DEFERMENT
- The candidate must confirm his/her Admission Status and must pay Acceptance Fee showing evidence of having accepted the offer of admission.
- you are expected to go through the Online Clearance Process, up to Eligibility Clearance Stage to get cleared online.
- If cleared online, candidate should go to the Admissions Office with the following documents for Physical Clearance:
- A coloured Print-Out of Clearance Eligibility Form with Candidate’s “Clearance Status” boldly indicated Cleared on top of the Form.
ii. Original WAEC/NECO/NABTEB certificates. Online coloured printouts will suffice where the Candidate’s Certificates are not originals/ available.
iii. Coloured printout of JAMB Admission Letter
iv. Birth Certificate, but where this is not available, Statutory Declaration of Age will suffice.
- Candidates cleared at the Admissions Office are expected to proceed to the Bank to pay a Deferment Fee of five thousand naira only (N5,000)
- After payment, candidates should submit the Bank Teller to the Bursary Department of the University and obtain a receipt.
- When the Receipt is obtained, Candidate should return to the Admissions Office with the Receipt and obtain a Deferment of Admission Form, to be duly completed by the Candidate thereafter submitted to his/ her Faculty Officer for Processing.