University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Online Purchase of Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination(Post-UTME) Screening Application Form For 2018/2019 Academic Session has begun and the UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule. More Details Below……….
The Management of University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) wish to inform all students that chose the university as their first choice and also scored 180 above in the just concluded 2018 JAMB UTME, that the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination(Post-UTME) Screening Application Form is now available online, and also the dates for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise has been fixed,
Follow The Steps Below To Purchase Your UNIPORT Post UTME Form:
Note: The Online Registration begins on Wednesday, 4th July 2018 and ends on Sunday, 22nd July, 2018. Click Here
1. Candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
2. Print out Payment Slip
3. Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000.00).
4. Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
5. Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 11th July 2018.
6. Complete the Form online as requested.
7. Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
8. Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
9. Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
Post UTME Screening Exercise
The DATE, FACULTY/PROGRAMME
Time Is 8.00am – 12 noon and 1.00pm – 5.00pm
Monday, 30th July, 2018 For Humanities Law
Tuesday, 31st July, 2018 For Medicine & Surgery Medicine & Surgery
Wednesday, 1st August, 2018 For Science Pharmacy
Thursday, 2nd August, 2018 For Nursing Management Sciences
Friday, 3rd August, 2018 For Engineering Education
Saturday, 4th August, 2018 For Social Sciences/Anatomy/Physiology/SSLT/
Candidates are expected to come with the following Materials for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise:
1. A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
2. A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth 3.
3. Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
1. Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
2. Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the exercise.
3. Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
4. Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON SUNDAY, 22ND JULY, 2018.
5. Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
6. PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
For Technical support services during registration, send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact any of the numbers below : 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591