University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Online Purchase of Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination(Post-UTME) Screening Application Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session has begun and the UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule. More Details Below……….
The Management of University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) wish to inform all students that chose the university as their first choice and also scored 180 above in the just concluded 2020 JAMB UTME, that the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination(Post-UTME) Screening Application Form is now available online.
Note: The Online Registration begins on Monday, 27th July 2020 – Friday, 28th August, 2020.
Follow The Steps Below To Purchase Your UNIPORT Post UTME Form:
1. Candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
2. Print out Payment Slip
3. Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000.00).
4. Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
5. Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 3rd August 2020.
6.Complete the Form online as requested. Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.
7. Click on the “submit button” and print Registration Slip for the Screening Exercise.
Candidates are expected to come with the following Materials for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise:
- Irregularity in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results, and other registration documents must be the same.
- Applicants MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2020, to be eligible for the exercise.
- iPad, Mobile Phones, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON FRIDAY, 28TH AUGUST, 2020.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice. Such change must be made the latest Friday, 21st August, 2020.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more info, please call any of the following numbers: 08123241152, 08116188834, 08116188840