- 1 University of Uyo, UNIUYO Direct entry admission screening form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now online, candidates can apply using the procedure provided below. The Closing Date for registration is Tuesday, 4th September 2018.
- 2 How to Apply for UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Form.
- 3 The Screening Exercise Schedule:
- 4 ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- 5 Contact Any of the following numbers for information:
University of Uyo, UNIUYO Direct entry admission screening form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now online, candidates can apply using the procedure provided below. The Closing Date for registration is Tuesday, 4th September 2018.
The Direct Entry Screening Application form of the University of Uyo is now available for all candidates who applied for Direct Entry Admission in the 2018 UTME, 2018/2019 Academic Session.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Form.
Candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000 (Two thousand Naira) only via the University portals
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Choose Admission Forms Link
- Choose Direct Entry as the Admissions Form Type
- Fill in your phone number and email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
Payment can be made online using ATM Card/lnternet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip.
- After payment is made, candidates should return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Then you Print out the 2018/2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip and keep very well
The Screening Exercise Schedule:
Date: Saturday, 8th September 2018
Time: 8.00 am
Venue: Onyema Ugochukwu Auditorium, Town Campus
The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
No complaint of wrong Bio-data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified
Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their credentials and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
The original and photocopies of candidate’s qualifications
One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2018/2019 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with the name, Direct Entry Registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the Photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-sized envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Contact Any of the following numbers for information:
Admission Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
Please Click On The Facebook Share Button And Share With Friends