University of Uyo Admission form for Pre Degree Programme (PD) is out for 2018/2019 Academic session, interested candidates should proceed to get the Application for Admission and The Closing Date for registration: Saturday, June 30, 2018.
Management of UNIUYO has placed Applications inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into a one-year Pre-Degree Programme in the under listed Faculties in the University for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Pre-Degree Programmes Available
|A. Faculty of Agriculture|
|Agricultural Economics & Extension|
|Fisheries and Aquatic Environmental Management|
|Forestry and Natural Environmental Management|
|Food Science and Technology|
|Home Economics. Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Soil Science & Land Resources Management|
|B. Faculty of Science|
|Animal Science and Environmental Biology|
|Botany and Ecological Studies|
|C.||Faculty of Education|
|3.||Computer Science Education|
|6.||Home Economics Education|
|7.||Integrated Science Education|
|8.||Library and Information Science (Science component only)|
|10.||Pre-Primary/Primary Education (Science component only)|
QUALIFICATIONS for PRE-DEGREE ENTRY
- All Candidates must possess credit pass in at least five (5) “O” level subjects including ( English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology) (Agricultural Science is accepted in place of Biology for Agricultural Science Education and Agriculture candidates only), at not more than two sittings in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO, GCE or NABTEB).
- All Candidates seeking admission into programmes in the Faculty of Agriculture should possess at least five (5) “O” Level Credit passes in NECO, WASC/GCE including Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science, Mathematics, English Language and any one of Economics, Geography or Physics. At least a Pass in Physics is acceptable.
- Candidates for admission into Agricultural Science Education must possess five (5) “O” Level credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Biology (or Agricultural Science), Mathematics and any other subject.
- Candidates for admission into Home Economics Education should possess five “O” Level Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and any other subject.
MAIN COURSE REQUIREMENT
Candidates that are successful will be required to register for and take the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) into programmes of their choices from the list provided in A to C above.
Procedure To Apply For UNIUYO PRE-DEGREE ADMISSION.
Qualified candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable deposit in the sum of Ten thousand five hundred naira only (N10,500)via Remita Payment Platform
Method for Online Registration and Payment
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/or edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select e-Form(s) Option
- Select Pre-Degree as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your Phone Number, Name and Email
- Click the PAY NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be make online or Bank branch
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to complete your registration.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
Items Required For The Screening Exercise
- You are expected to come with One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2018 ONLINE registration form dully completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
Note:Only colour printout will be accepted.
- And also Two (2) recent passport-size photographs on red background (same photograph as the one used for the online registration) with the name and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in a quarto-size envelope and labeled with the candidate’s name and department.
- HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
Candidates are not expected to come to the screening hall with GSM handsets, calculators, four-figure tables or any other inappropriate items.
Important Information For UNIUYO Pre-Degree Admission
Date for screening exercise: Monday, July 2 to Friday, July 6, 2018
Venue for the screening exercise: PTDF Resource Centre, Town Campus Annex, Uyo
Time: 8:00am Prompt
The Closing Date for registration: Saturday, June 30, 2018.
Finally Note that JAMB is not required for Admission