University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Has Released the Second Semester Academic Calendar For 2017/2018 Academic Session.
This is to inform the Guardians and Students of University of Nigeria Nsukka that the Management has just released the Academic Calendar for 2017/2018 Academic Session, the calendar contains the Activities that is left with in this session(2017/2018)
All Students of the institution are aware that the second semester started on 2nd April 2018 and the expected that by now administration of Continuous Assessment to Students would have been concluded in all Faculties/Departments.
Below Is the Academic Calendar and the Activities For 2017/2018 Academic Session
|Wednesday 30||–||Lectures Continue|
|Friday 29||–||Lectures end|
|Monday 02||–||Revision begins|
|Friday 06||–||Revision ends|
|Monday 09||–||Departmental Examinations begin|
|Friday 13||–||* Departmental Examinations end|
|Monday 16||–||Examinations in inter-faculty and disciplinary courses begin|
|Friday 27||–||Examinations in inter-faculty and interdisciplinary courses end|
END OF 2017/2018 SESSION AND STUDENTS VACATE CAMPUS
- Friday 10 – Last day for submission of second semester results to the Department and processing of final year students results begin in the Departments
- Friday 17 – Last day for submission of second semester results to the Registry (Examinations). Processing of results begin in the Registry.
- Friday 31 – Deadline for checking of results by Heads of Department
- Tuesday 11 – Friday 14 – Faculty Boards meet to consider and approval final year students’ results
- Wednesday 19 – Senate meets to consider and approve final year Students’ results.
SEPTEMBER 24 – 30, 2018: CONVOCATION CEREMONIES
Flowing from above, lectures for Second Semester will end on Friday, June 29, 2018. Consequent upon this, lecturers are requested to tidy up their scheme of work ready for both Departmental, Inter-faculty and Interdisciplinary courses examinations which have been scheduled to commence on Monday, July 09, 2018 and end on Friday, July 27, 2018.
You Are Informed!
Click the Facebook Button and Share