The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise form for the 2018/2019 academic session is Now Available Online, Candidates Can Now Purchase Their Post-UTME Screening Form For (N2,000.00) only.
The management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, (UNN) is using this medium to reach out to everyone that wish to be admitted into the degree Programme of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, that the 2018/2019 Academic Session Post-UTME Screening form is now available for purchase, Also be informed that the Registration exercise for the Post-UTME screening exercise will start on Thursday, 5th July 2018 and end on Saturday, 21st July 2018 on the university Portal
Candidates Eligible for UNN Post UTME 2018/2019 Session: Are Candidates who chose UNN in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
Prospective Visually impaired students who made UNN their first choice and scored 120 and above are also eligible.
University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
UNN Post UTME Application Procedure:
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
1. Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
2. Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
3. Click Prospective Students
4. Select Online Application Form for 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise
5. Enter JAMB Registration Number
6. Generate Invoice
7. Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
7. Return to Portal
8. Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
9. Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
10.Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
11. Re-enter your grades correctly
12. Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
a. Birth Certificate
b. Local Government Identification
d. First School Leaving Certificate
e. JAMB Result Slip
f. O-Level 1
g. O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
13. Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
14. Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
15. Click SUBMIT
16. Print acknowledgement Slip.
Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule:
1. University of Nigeria Post-UTME screening test will commence on Monday, July 23rd, 2018 and end on Wednesday, 1st August 2018.
2. Mop-up for Post-UTME is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, 1st August 2018.
3. Visually Impaired Candidates: Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.
Important Information FOr the Screening Exercise:
1. Candidates should not bring GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials into the screening halls
2. The venues for the screening are Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
3. Finally the management advice Candidates to visit the University of Nigeria Website: www.unn.edu.ng, very important.
As we await the Post-UTME screening tests timetable candidates are advised to study hard and timetable will be published HERE in later.