This is a critical and sensitive information to all candidates who did change of institution to UNN but have experienced trouble in the cause of registering for the screening examination because their names are missing in the master list from Jamb.
Candidates with such issue can now proceed to register pending when the issue is fully sorted out by supplying all the necessary details as stated on the online form.
Candidates that are involved are to make themselves available for the make-up screening examination on Tuesday September 3rd, 2019 at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Library.
Please be notify.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise form is now available for sale for the 2019/2020 academic session. Post-UTME form for UNN is now obtainable online.
The School management wish to inform all Candidates and the general public that Application Forms for admission into the degree Programme of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN is now obtainable on-line for the 2019/2020 session.
Note: The registration exercise for the Post-UTME screening exercise started on the Thursday July 18, 2019 and ends on Thursday, August 22, 2019 on the university Portal.
Qualified Candidates for University of Nigeria Nsukka Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2019 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
Procedure on how to Apply for UNN Post UTME Form.
Qualify candidates are to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Steps for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
14. Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
15. Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
16. Click SUBMIT
17. Print acknowledgement Slip.
Details and Requirements for The University of Nigeria, Nsukka Post UTME Screening .
University of Nigeria Post-UTME screening test will commence on Monday, August 26, 2019 and end on Monday, September 2, 2019.
Candidates are to come with the following to the screening exercise:
- A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
- 2019/2020 JAMB Result Slip
Visually Impaired Candidates: Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.
- calculators, Phone, or any other unnecessary devices should be brought into the screening halls
The venues for the screening are Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-
- Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: www.unn.edu.ng for further information.