- 1 The Primary Admission List Of University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has been published by the school authority, for the 2018/2019 Academic Session. the managements has given some instructions to all candidates that have been offered admission.
- 2 UNN Primary Admission List 2018/2019 Academic Session
- 3 Important Steps For Candidates To Regularize Their Acceptance Of The Admission Offer
The names of candidates that have been offered provisional admission in the Degree programmes, of the University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, 2018/2019 Academic Session can now proceed to check the Primary admission list online using the candidates below.
Candidates Can Now View the Admission List Below to know if their names is included in the merit list, and also they can use any device that can access pdf to view the attached pdf below.
UNN Primary Admission List 2018/2019 Academic Session
Important Steps For Candidates To Regularize Their Acceptance Of The Admission Offer
1. Candidates should Visit the JAMB Portal and accept their admission on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) by clicking on “Accept Admission”. Note: If you fail to accept your admission on JAMB CAPS, Your JAMB Admission Letter would not be issued to you.
2. Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank within Nigeria.
3. With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is expected to pay their acceptance fee of Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00). Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in correctly at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
4. Login again to the University of Nigeria website at (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) and enter your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
5. Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
Congratulations To ALL Admitted Candidates.
Please Click On Facebook Share Button And Share With Friends