Veritas University Announce the sale of Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) Screening Form For 2018/2019 Academic Session, Cost Of Screening Form Is Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00)
This is to inform all candidates that participated in the 2018 JAMB UTME, and chose Veritas University as their 1st or 2nd choice to apply for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
a. The Cut-off mark is 180.
b. Application cost is Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N2,500.00).
c. Screening exercise will hold across the country. Applicants will be notified of the screening schedule through the University’s website: www.veritas.edu.ng.
Requirements For Veritas University Post-UTME.
1. Candidates who made Veritas University, Abuja their first or second choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) application form.
2. All other candidates who did not choose Veritas University, Abuja as first or second choice but are interested in studying in the University.
3. Candidates must score 180 and above in the 2018 UTME.
4. Direct-entry (DE) candidates (must have obtained the 2018 Direct-Entry Form from JAMB).
5. Candidates wishing to transfer from other universities to Veritas University Abuja.
How To Apply
1. Candidates can download the Application forms from our website www.veritas.edu.ng. The completed form and payment teller should be scanned and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted at: Admissions Office, Veritas University Abuja.
2. The application form can also be obtained from and returned to Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.
3. All payments should be made in the University Accounts as indicated below.
Account Name: Veritas University, Abuja
GTBANK: 0024642120, FIRST BANK: 2032211597, ZENITH BANK: 1013201758
Candidates Are To Come With The following Credentials for screening:
1. 2018 UTME Result Slip
2. WAEC/NECO/SSCE/GCE result (minimum of five credits in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics)
3. 2018 JAMB Direct-Entry Acknowledgment Slip (for direct-entry candidates)
4. Birth certificate
Note: Candidates who wish to transfer from another university to Veritas University, Abuja are required to request their present University to send their academic transcript to:
The Registrar, Veritas University, Abuja. A copy of their result should be brought to the screening center.
Available Courses In Veritas University:
B.A. Ed. Education English
B.A. English and Literary Studies
B.A. History and International Relations
B.A. Religious Studies
B.Ed. Educational Management
B.Ed. Guidance and Counseling
B.Ed. Social Studies
B.Sc. Ed. Biology
B.Sc. Applied Microbiology
Library and Information Science, BLIS
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Ed. Business Education
B.Sc. Ed. Education Chemistry
B.Sc. Ed. Education Economics
B.Sc. Ed. Education Physics
B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
B.Sc. Marketing and Advertising
B.Sc. Mass Communication
B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
B.Sc. Political Science and Diplomacy
B.Sc. Public Administration
To Get More Information contact the web address below and call the numbers attached:
visit www.veritas.edu.ng or call: 08064237983, 07069567759, 08035994719, 07015654984 or send email to:email@example.com
Also You Can visit: Office of the Registrar, Veritas University Abuja or any Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.