Federal Polytechnic Nekede Part-time admission form 2019/2020: Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Admission Form For National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Part Time Form for 2019/2020 Academic session is out, Below are the Procedure to Apply, Admission Requirement, Available Programmes and the Closing date.
This is to inform the general public and students who wish to get Part-time Admission into the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, that the Management has released the Admission Form for Part- time/ Evening Programme Into National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) for 2019/2020 Academic Year
Programme Available In Nekede Poly
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SET)
Agricultural/Bio Environmental Engineering (AE)
Farm Power & Machinery Engineering (option)
Soil/water Resources (option)
Civil Engineering (CE)
Structural Engineering (option)
Transportation Engineering (option)
iii. Electrical Electronics Engineering (EE)
Instrumentation & Control (option)
Mechanical Engineering (ME)
Manufacturing Engineering (option)
Power & Plant (option)
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SBMT)
Banking & Finance (BF)
Business Administration & Management (BAM)
Purchasing & Supply (PS)
Office Technology & Management (OTM)
Public Administration (PA)
Co-operative Economics & Management (CEM)
SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES (SHSS)
Mass Communication (MC)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY (SEDT)
Building Technology (BT)
iii. Estate Management (EMT)
Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
Quantity Surveying (QS)
Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (SIAS)
Food Technology (FT)
Computer Science (CS)
Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
Environmental Biology (option)
Library & Information Science (LIS)
Fisheries Technology (FIT)
Procedure to Apply for Nekede Poly Part-time Programme
All those who are interested in getting Admission Into Nekede Poly Part Time Programme are to visit the school portal using: fpno.edu.ng
- Under student Click Application link once the portal opens
- Choose your interest, ND or HND
- Fill the Form Provided, Your Bio-Data
- After that Generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number
- Use any of the banks below and Using your Invoice Number make a payments of Seven thousand and Five Hundred Naira Only, (N7,500), Payments can be made Using Master Card, Visa or Verve, once you choose the Card Payment it will be Processed Immediately
Below Are The Approved Bank and Account Number for HND and ND e-transact.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Microfinance Bank Limited
Access Bank Plc Nekede
Once Payment is done, Proceed to the school Portal Using: fpno.edu.ng and complete your application process, submit your Data and Print Out Acknowledgement Slip,
Note: If You made payment Using your Card, go to the school portal and print your receipt and acknowledgement slip immediately
For Entry Requirements into Federal Poly Nekede National Diploma (ND) programme, click here
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Applicants are required to possess National Diploma in their chosen programme from recognized/accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic.
- Candidates are also to possess at least five (5) relevant O’level credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO or NABTEB (O’level Examinations).
- Candidates are required to have at least one(1) year or two(2) years post National Diploma Industrial Training Experience.
visit the page For details on the entry requirements peculiar to each of the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes.
PLEASE NOTE: Any false data entry during the on-line registration will lead to disqualification of the candidates at any time such is discovered. Make the Right Data Entry to avoid Disqualification.
For now no Closing Date For the Admission form
Please Click On The Facebook Share button and Share With Others, Thanks.